Moms Creampie

Moms Creampie Blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

Moms Creampie Story

I loved her enough to keep going, burying it into her anus. As she was now, her asshole was tight enough that the ripple stick stayed inside without me holding it, looking like a
ludicrous flesh-colored tail. Time for moms creampie.
Now began the most tedious period: the extended double fucking. Checking the clock, I saw I had fifteen minutes to create two gaping holes. To that end, I slowly pumped in and out of her pussy and ass, sensitive to any changes in her reaction. She came several times, and finally just wilted. She was tired, but wasn't uncomfortable. I added lube as needed, and kept going.
The end game happened rather quickly, all things considered. I took many photographs with moms creampie inside her, then more with both out. I set the self-timer and watched until it was about to take the photograph, then pulled the toys out so that she was gaping open, as much as possible. Her pussy was incredibly wet and pink, and her asshole was a dark wet cave. What fantastic moms creampie pictures.
I removed the wiffle ball gag, and told her she was almost done. She complained a little about being tired, especially her jaw. But she wasn't sore. I smiled, because while I was using her, I didn't want to harm her. I love her, after all. I assured her I would be done just as soon as I came in her ass.
I used some creative plastic wrapping to hold the fancy toy in her pussy. Then I pulled out the ripple stick and sank into her ass. I could feel the vibrations clearly from her pussy. I soon got dangerously close to my own orgasm. I delayed it long enough to get some self-timed pictures of moms creampie in various degrees of penetration.
All that time had been spent preparing for now, when I could cum. Now it is time that I used her for my own pleasure.
I didn't last long. I had been hard for almost an hour, longing to fuck her sweet ass as I intended. The toy was throbbing deeply inside her, massaging my prick. My lover was now cooing at me, telling me to fuck her hard, cum in her, assfuck her, give it to her deep moms creampie. Oh wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home